Welcome to the MGM Resorts International® Management Associate Program (MAP). This is an exciting development program for recent college graduates seeking leadership growth. We offer a structured curriculum that includes coaching, practical application, development of leadership competencies and enterprise-wide strategy sessions to enhance your management foundation.
During your time in the MAP you will develop your management skills, work on relevant strategic initiatives and be introduced to various areas of operations within our properties and corporate entities. You will also become familiar with the MGM Resorts’ philosophy surrounding Corporate Social Responsibility through Diversity & Inclusion, Environmental Sustainability and Community Engagement initiatives.
MGMRI Leadership recognizes the level of talent in the MAP and limits the number of participants selected for the program each year based on business needs. This elite program sets the stage for a leadership position within MGMRI for qualified candidates.
Management Associate positions are available at all of our U.S. destinations including Las Vegas, Detroit, Biloxi, Tunica, Borgata and National Harbor.
Upon successful completion of the program, you have the opportunity to begin a career in your area of concentration at MGM Resorts International. You will receive ongoing coaching and formal feedback from appointed advisors, learning coaches and executives. Since the program’s inception in 1989, MAP graduates have risen from manager level to Executive Vice President and beyond.
Our leadership-focused curriculum includes:
- Learning plans specific to your chosen area of concentration.
- Rotations through your division to gain inter-departmental understanding of the business.
- Resort Knowledge Days (RKD), a learning series that includes resort tours and discussion panels with property executives who provide insight into strategic business goals at their respective properties.
- Division Leader Series (DLS), an exploration into the inner workings of internal operations such as measuring performance and generating revenue hosted by executives of their division.
- Harvard ManageMentor, on-demand learning modules designed to advance your leadership and management aptitude.